(1) Michel Rieu and Garrison Sposito, "Fractal Fragmentation,
Soil Porosity, and Soil Water Properties: I. Theory and
II. Applications," SOIL SCI. AM. J., SEP-OCT, (1991),
pp. 1231-1238 and 1239-1244.
(2) A. J. Katz and A. H. Thompson, "Fractal Sandstone Pores:
Implications for Conductivity and Pore Formation," Physical
Review Letters, Volume 54 (1985), Number 12: pp. 1325-1328.
(3) "Fractals and Rocks," The Technical Review (Schlumberger)
Volume 36, Number 1.
(4) Po-zen Wong, "FRACTAL SURFACES IN POROUS MEDIA,"
AIP Conference Proceedings - March 25, 1987 - Volume 154, Issue 1,
(5) Allen G. Hunt, "PERCOLATION THEORETICAL TREATMENTS
OF WATER RETENTION AND UNSATURATED HYDRAULIC
CONDUCTIVITY: RELEVANCE TO WATER AND ENERGY FLUXES
ACROSS THE LAND-AIR INTERFACE," CIRES, University of
Colorado, Boulder, CO.
(6) Allen G. Hunt, "Continuum Percolation Theory for Water Rentention
and Hydraulic Conductivity of Fractal Soils: Extension of the Critical
Volume Fraction for Percolation and Extension to Non-Equilibrium,"
CIRES, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO.
(7) Annette Dathe and Martin Thullner, "The Relationship between fractal
properties of solid matrix and pore space in porous media," Geoderma
129 (2005), pp. 279-290.